Sunday, September 6, 2009

Pattie Boyd

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

Pattie Boyd
SomethingLayla

Something in the way she moves,
Attracts me like no other lover.
Something in the way she woos me.
I don't want to leave her now,
You know I believe and how.

Somewhere in her smile she knows,
That I don't need no other lover.
Something in her style that shows me.
I don't want to leave her now,
You know I believe and how.

You're asking me will my love grow,
I don't know, I don't know.
Stick around, and it may show,
But I don't know, I don't know.

Something in the way she knows,
And all I have to do is think of her.
Something in the things she shows me.
I don't want to leave her now.
You know I believe and how.
What do you do when you get lonely
and nobody's waiting by your side?
You've been running and hiding much too long.
You know it's just your foolish pride.

Chorus: Layla, you got me on my knees.
Layla, i'm begging darlin' please.
Layla, darling won't you ease my worried mind?

I Tried to give you consolation
When Your old man had let you down.
Like a fool, I fell in love with you,
You turned my whole world upside down.

Chorus

Let's make the best of the situation,
Before I finally go insane.
Please don't say we'll never find a way,
Or tell me all my love's in vain.


*)The Beatles' Something and Eric Clapton's Layla
Two different wonderful songs that speaks of one woman...Pattie Boyd

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisements

Advertisements

Free Website Hosting