Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Art Of The Week

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

You see, I'm not only a master of kungfu and ninja techniques, I am an art lover myself. Though I can't reveal you my art style just yet, nothing can stop me to feature the art I happen to like to you. The "Art of the Week" I made fit that purpose perfectly. The section will feature any kind of art; paintings, graphics, photography or motion media that I found amusing (I hope they amuse you as well, my dear readers).
Don't hesitate to contact me if you have your own art to exhibit. I'll give you proper credit as well as free back link.
As you can see, the honor for the 1st Art of The Week falls to Tom Tomorrow's creation of Pearl Jam's new album Back Spacer. Cool, huh?



YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisements

Advertisements

Free Website Hosting