Saturday, September 26, 2009

Hunter S. Thompson, Who?

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?


I first read his name, Hunter S. Thompson, and saw the picture of him, in the Rolling Stone's 1000th Issue's Cover. I didn't know who that man is. The fact that Rolling Stone's editors should dressed him up as the Devil himself (in comparison to Kurt Cobain's Angel) made me wondering that that bald dude must be someone famous.
And he IS famous. Not in Indonesia, though (that's why I don't know who he was in the first place). And boy, he is more than famous. He is important.
So, I gathered everything I could that bears his name. Books and reviews. I stole a few, bought the rest, and illegally download any ebook that I couldn't find in my country.
In instance, like a revelation, I know what I should be doing in the rest of my life. I should write, and God has made Dr. Thompson my great guru... posthumously.


YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisements

Advertisements

Free Website Hosting