Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Love Letter

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

I love
you for what
you are,
not what
you think
you are.

Me and my girlfriend often exchange love letters during our class in our college years. Nothing fancy. Just something we could write on scrap paper or a money bill. The shorter, the better. Half of it was just something silly. And some are to adult-oriented to be mentioned here while the rest only marked my inapt in haiku. However, then and then, in some occasions, what I call a true confession one human can give another, occurred. Like what my GF wrote above (I guess in her attempt to suppress my ego, my self-importance tendency or some sort, that sometimes lead me to trouble). I can't remember what I wrote in response to that. What I do remember is the feeling I felt, knowing that the most beautiful girl on Planet Earth had allocated her precious time and 5 minutes of boring lecture to write on a crumpled, smelly old money, that she love me for what I am and not for what I think I am; that she has decided to love me, no matter what.
The feeling my friend, is addictive. An instant high. Technically, it's similar to what I feel everyday these past 9 years. Yeah, mate, me and that gorgeous girlfriend of mine have managed to always be together since that.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisements

Advertisements

Free Website Hosting