Friday, February 4, 2011

Travelling To Bali

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?

It's almost 2 years since I moved, nomad-style, to Bali, the Paradise. An exciting, promising and blessed years actually, because before Bali I was this selfish, jobless, penniless to-hell-with-the-world punk, while now I'm in a business endeavor, a part-time blogger and a husband, living a very productive and lucrative life.

Enough to say that Bali is my personal land of salvation. A place that allowed you to have all the fun while you're at it, too. (For one thing, no rehabs or retreat places do that.)

I believe my view is shared by a lot of people flocking in to Bali each year. Some stay and more coming in, not to mention the "Eat, Pray, Love" pilgrims, from around the world. And to you who haven't visit this literal heaven, I would say, "Welcome!"

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisements

Advertisements

Free Website Hosting