Friday, November 13, 2009

Bali's Property Agent: Me

Do you want to share?

Do you like this story?



I am now officially a Bali's property's agent. My task is to find potential buyer, connect them to the land owner (or my affiliated agents), accompany them finishing all the legal requirements and then, hopefully, after all the papers had been signed, bag home a handsome commission.

The commission rate is 2.5%-5% of the total sale. But it would still be divided among the middlemen (the less, the better). It kinda cruel business, I think, in regards of the sum of money involved and the number of people who definitely want a share of that sum. Competition is high, and the price is always increasing. The word "chaos" comes to mind, but "hell" seems more appropriate. And it is the same hell that I now putting myself into.

Bali has long become tourists' destination, now it's realtors' haven. More and more foreigners decide to live in Bali after they spent their holidays there. The in-market Bali 's properties are relatively cheap compared to similar tourist's destinations like Hawaii or Pattaya. The low living cost attracts more of those who seek a place for their second home. With all those reasons, my choice of becoming a property agent is logical. So I build a website about Bali Property.  In my mind, it will serve as an information center of any available properties in Bali, as well as a promotion media of the same commodities. I really do hope it works.

So, either you want to buy or sell your property in Bali (land, villa, house, commercial building) you should visit dkproperty. com. I hope we can work together.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisements

Advertisements

Free Website Hosting